About Cramo Group
Cramo was founded in 1953 and is one of Sweden's largest and Europe's second largest companies in the rental of machinery, equipment and rental-related services. Cramo is a part of the Boels Rental Group as of earlier this year. Together, Cramo and Boels Rental operate in seventeen countries with 7,500 employees. As a complete supplier of machine rental, we help small and large companies with their equipment rental needs.
The Cramo network focuses on the Northern European markets of Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden. It consists of 200 depots which provide a wide variety of product and rental offerings according to local demand. Cramo has over 100,000 customers encompassing construction companies, the manufacturing industry, the public sector and private customers
Cramo’s mission is to take a simple approach to sharing resources. The company values are credibility, creativity and commitment.
We are now looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to help us to grow our people, business and brand.
About the position
As Senior HR Business Partner this role will contribute to the HR agenda and strategy by providing an effective and pro-active HR service covering all aspects of the Human Resources field of expertise, for Group functions in Sweden and Finland.
The role will be responsible for coaching and consulting with primarily managers, in addition to collaborating with Cramo Group Marketing & Communication on programs and projects, working as part of a team. This role will be the point of contact for people topics, related queries and duties for Cramo Group companies. It is primarily an operational HR role, but will also run and implement strategic development projects such as developing the employer branding strategy and value-based work. The position is also responsible for the continued development of Group-wide HR guidelines / policy documents, survey etc.
The HR Business Partner responsibilities are (but not limited to) the list below:
- Responsible for the daily HR support to Cramo Services Sweden AB (approx. 60 people) and Cramo Plc in Finland (approx 30 people) including salary reviews, recruitment, union negotiations etc. A certain coordination & cooperation with the HR Managers of Sweden and Finland will be required.
- Actively work to anchor and follow-up Group initiatives within our operating countries such as implementing the company values into the country organizations in close collaboration with local HR functions.
- Coordinate and collaborate on HR projects and activities such as employee surveys with the operating countries
- Lead the work with Employer branding. That includes to work out common materials, content, messages and plans for implementations in the countries. This work is done in close collaboration with local HR functions and in liaison with Boels Central Europe.
- Work out common guidelines and policies applicable for all Operating Countries. Identify and propose solutions to improve inconsistent HR policies and gaps.
- Engage in and drive leadership development initiatives for the Group functions.
- Responsible for the internal HR communication and recognition initiatives such as the Shaper Award.
- Coordinate a HR forum with the aim of exchanging thoughts and ideas and also driving group initiatives.
- The position will also serve to be the main liaison towards the HR functions in Boels Rental, Central Europe.
Competence needs and formal requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in related position in Human Resources within an international organization with operational and administrative responsibility
- Experience working with change management and strategic projects
- For the role relevant knowledge reg standard regulation and laws in Sweden and preferably also Finland
- Strong language skills in written and verbal in English and Swedish and preferably Finnish
- Proven track record of advising, coaching and supporting Business Managers on people-related issues and processes through the full HR life cycle
- Fluency in the Finnish language
- Knowledge of laws and regulations in Finland relevant to the role
If you enjoy challenges and want to develop your career, we offer you a high level of responsibility, as well as an inspiring team and committed manager who encourages you to grow. We offer you an inclusive work environment where you will contribute to our success.
Application and contacts
In this recruitment process, we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, by creating an account in our recruitment system. Last day to apply for this position is 2020-10-15.
For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact our recruitment partner Mona P Wågberg at 076 249 0861 or via email email@example.com.